There is not much controversy about which team won the best seeds in the College Playoffs.
On December 29, the Alabama team led the Orange Ball in Miami, Florida, and will play Oklahoma. Start of the game is scheduled for 7 pm. CT
The championship will take place on January 7th at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Crimson tide defeated Georgia from the 35-28 SEC Championship. The victory pushed the Alabama record to 13-0.
A deep red tide in Alabama meets with a team from Oklahoma in an orange bowl, and the winner will go to the National College Rugby Championship.
The team from Oklahoma, which took fourth place in the ranking, took out its main thrust to the college playoffs in football. The Oklahoma team had a total of 578.1 yards per game, and the attack of pass number 8 led to 324 yards. Although the ground game was also very strong, it was also at 254.1 yards. The team from Oklahoma scored 49.5 points and how much defense is needed almost every minute, they can pass 448 yards and 32.4 points. The most successful step of the opponent was the defense at pass No. 129, which was 291.4 yards.
European quarterback Keller Murray completed an OU attack from about 71% of the field, passing 4053 yards, 40 touchdowns
Kennedy Brooks defeated the opponent with 113 hits and 12 points at 1021 yards, while Try Sermon and Murray added more than 2000 yards and 23 TD to 278 attacks.
According to the Odds Shark database, Tide has not participated in such high competition since at least 1995, and the total number in the 1980s has not happened in the last ten years or so, so it’s safe to say that this is any the game Bama, Russ The highest / lowest Vegas value. According to the shark coefficient, the second largest opponent in the history of the Bam team this season is Missouri.
Bama was the most popular player in history (still overwritten), but the total number of Bama matches is not that big, because Tide has to score a lot of goals and not give up a lot of points.
It is also the largest in the entire five-year history of the playoffs, which is easily excluded from 74 in the first playoff game: Rose Bowl Oregon-Florida after the 2014 season.
Why this Match will be Great ever?
- The games in which Rano was involved easily beat a total of 80 and 86 in November, although they missed 80 when they defeated Texas in the Big 12.
- Tide did not exceed 63 throughout the year, but Tide did not attack, even if it was close to the OU level.
- These are the two best crimes in college football, and, despite the high reputation of Bama, both are aerial.
- The unit is ranked first in the offensive Standard & Poor’s +, and Bama is ranked second. The quarterback won only in the most attractive game of Heisman for at least nine years. Both teams have strong running games, but waiting for a big roll will make the car move fast.
- Early, who ranked 89th in Standard & Poor’s defense, is the second worst defensive team ever. * Since mid-season team fired coordinator Mike
Stopps, the situation did not improve much. Players in Alabama will spend a lot of time playing in the open air.
- The playoff team is even worse in defense: in 2017, the Oklahoma team defeated the Georgia team 54-48.
In line with this, I mean, this is not the best defense in the country. We can say that he is not even among the top five. Tide is ranked 8th in the Standard & Poor’s + defensive version and looks a bit weak in two or three games. If you can turn in 31 Arkansas, you will definitely have the opportunity to refuse more Oklahoma, and the smaller unit scored 45 points against the Nick Saban stream a few years ago.
Standard & Poor’s + the landing of this game was less than the total, even before considering the recent medical problems in Tagoreloa.
Score: Alabama 40, Oklahoma 33. Standard & Poor’s + is above / below expectations for 51.5% of hits this season, slightly higher than its 53.2% success rate in the spread.
Thus, there are no guarantees.
However, if there is a big surprise in the Tide or playoff game, that’s it.
You don’t need a lot of imagination to see two teams score 40 points in the third quarter and destroy it all.